Hello All… I had the pleasure of chatting with fab and soon to be published author Irenosen Okojie. Look out for her guys! Having secured an agent, it’s only a matter of time until she’s snapped up by a major publisher! For now, she’s been gracious enough to write about her writing journey so far… Enjoy! My Writing Journey by Irenosen Okojie I may have had ink stains on my tiny hands in my mother’s womb. I suspect during the … →
My Twitter Updates
My Recent Blog Posts…
- The Writing Journey Of A Soon To Be Published Author…
- How to Juggle Writing With Raising A Young Family: YA Author Keris Stainton Reveals How She Does It!
- Birthdays, Elephants and… No Writing?
- Lola Interviews Blackhair magazine editor Keysha Davis……. about her favourite book of all time (and not one question about hair!!)
- Easy on the Adverbs, Exclamation Points and Especially Hooptedoodle… by Elmore Leonard
Join My Newsletter!