Rosemary is a very talented lady. She’s also a wannabe published novelist, poet, performance poet, mum, lecturer at Open University in Creative Writing, winner of countless writing competitions and all round dreamer! AND she’s kindly found the time to write a Blog piece about her journey so far… Take it away Rosie…. The Magic Of Writing By Rosemary Dun I have always believed in magic. When I was a kid I believed in fairies – they lived … →
My Twitter Updates
My Recent Blog Posts…
- How to Juggle Writing With Raising A Young Family: YA Author Keris Stainton Reveals How She Does It!
- Birthdays, Elephants and… No Writing?
- Lola Interviews Blackhair magazine editor Keysha Davis……. about her favourite book of all time (and not one question about hair!!)
- Easy on the Adverbs, Exclamation Points and Especially Hooptedoodle… by Elmore Leonard
- My LitFactor article is up!
Join My Newsletter!