Day two of the New Year already!! I am bleary eyed and jet-lagged having just stepped off a plane from Texas, but I wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR (again) to everyone! I love this time of year (apart from the dodgy weather) as it’s a chance for renewal. To start afresh. Write a novel, learn to drive… whatever you want. You can do anything!! (at least it feels like you can!) I always feel so hopeful these first … →
My Twitter Updates
My Recent Blog Posts…
- How to Juggle Writing With Raising A Young Family: YA Author Keris Stainton Reveals How She Does It!
- Birthdays, Elephants and… No Writing?
- Lola Interviews Blackhair magazine editor Keysha Davis……. about her favourite book of all time (and not one question about hair!!)
- Easy on the Adverbs, Exclamation Points and Especially Hooptedoodle… by Elmore Leonard
- My LitFactor article is up!
Join My Newsletter!