I am of course referring to the movie adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie‘s lovely novel ‘Half of a Yellow Sun’. I read this book many moons ago and have been waiting for the film adaptation to appear at the cinema (I already have my movie partner -YBS that’s you!) I just need the date, movie peeps! Having researched online, all I can find is ‘awaiting a UK release date’. In the meantime, here’s a lil video about the movie. … →
My Twitter Updates
My Recent Blog Posts…
- The Writing Journey Of A Soon To Be Published Author…
- How to Juggle Writing With Raising A Young Family: YA Author Keris Stainton Reveals How She Does It!
- Birthdays, Elephants and… No Writing?
- Lola Interviews Blackhair magazine editor Keysha Davis……. about her favourite book of all time (and not one question about hair!!)
- Easy on the Adverbs, Exclamation Points and Especially Hooptedoodle… by Elmore Leonard
Join My Newsletter!